50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
One time I was chilling with my friend in his basement getting high and we made one out of string and pencils. So I guess what I’m saying is, is tht I’m a skilled bow and arrow user.
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 34. Listening to?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
what if pop artists started naming their works like classical music omg
“Minaj: Symphonic Poem in D-flat Major, Op. 32 - I. Allegro: “Stupid Hoe”“
today this girl asked me if we were hiring and we are but i told her we weren’t because right now im the prettiest girl that works here and if she got hired i wouldn’t be anymore
college should be $25
what even IS american culture
it’s just a big ball of different cultures with no set value
i don’t get it
this might just be the most accurate discription of america ever